Xcel Mechanical Systems has an immediate opening for a full-time Revit/AutoCAD Operator. Xcel Mechanical is one of the largest Design-Build mechanical and plumbing contracting firms in California and one of the safest in the United States. Our focus is on recruiting and hiring smart, fun, problem-solving team members interested in working for a growing firm that is focused on great customer service and the growth and professional development of its team members. This is a full-time opportunity complete with a competitive benefits package.
Your job will be to perform Computer Aided Drafting tasks for our Mechanical Engineering and Construction Departments on a wide variety of projects for global aerospace firms, large metropolitan hospitals, major research universities and airport transportation projects.
- Utilize company provided workstation to clean up provided CAD backgrounds to prepare mechanical and plumbing drawings, details, layouts, isometrics, etc. from rough sketches and previously created drawing templates
- Drafting in Revit and AutoCAD along with using Navisworks, BIM 360 and other 3D model coordination platforms to provide documents for Engineering and Construction.
- Work closely with mechanical engineers and detailers to provide construction documents, coordinated drawings, details and other critical components
- Other duties as assigned
- Strong technical experience in Revit and AutoCAD
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, especially Word and Excel
- Bluebeam using experience
- Construction industry experience (specifically mechanical & plumbing) preferred but not required