Students and faculty expect comfortable and sustainable campus environments that complement their academic endeavors and social principles. Administrators are driven to provide that comfort and sustainability. The key is finding a delicate balance between sustainability, tight budgets and the possibility of considerable investment in more energy-efficient systems and equipment.
Xcel Mechanical has extensive experience helping campus administrators and general contractors implement energy-efficient mechanical, plumbing and piping solutions. Our projects are designed to help our clients deliver the comfort and dependability of a new system, while also achieving lower total energy usage and lessen environmental impact.
Our Education teams have helped to build or renovate new and existing campus buildings at some of the largest research universities in the state. We understand what it means – and what it takes – to build safely in a campus environment. And, we will deliver without disrupting your campus environment or academic calendar.
Education project sites:
• California State University, Long Beach
• California State University, Northridge
• Los Angeles Unified School District
• Loyola Marymount University
• Santa Monica College
• University of California, Los Angeles
• University of California, Irvine
• University of California, Riverside
• University of Southern California